Franklin Electric Fhoton™ SolarPAK
Complete All-In-One Package for Efficient Solar Water Pumping
The Fhoton™ SolarPAK is a modular, compact, and flexible system solution to meet your solar pumping requirements. By utilising quality components, innovative thinking, global market inputs, and a technical expertise in groundwater pumping, Franklin Electric has developed cost-effective systems operating on two solar panels and 48 volts through large-scale watering systems up to 380 volts. These systems tackle the challenges of water pumping in harsh and remote environments. No other system delivers the features, benefits, and reliability of Fhoton SolarPAK in just one package!
Franklin Electric have an extensive line of Australian field-proven solar water pumping solutions across a variety of pumping applications, including livestock watering, tank/cistern filling, wildlife refuge and game farms, rural water supply for farms and homes, irrigation systems, fountains, vineyards, renewable energy projects, effluent pumping, rain harvesting and more.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy the Fhoton™ SolarPAK and other great Franklin Electric products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management –Irrigear® Independent Experts.
In Australia, with solar panels now as cost effective as ever, there's never been a better time to install a Fhoton SolarPAK solution. So make the ‘Bright’ choice and harness the power of the sun to pump water wherever and whenever you need it.
- Australian Proven Solar Pump Technology
- All-In-One Package – Franklin Electric 4" Submersible Pump, Franklin Electric 4" Helical Rotor Submersible Pump, Fhoton™ Solar Controller, Mounting
- Variety of Flow Rates Available – 18, 25, 30, 45, 70, 100, 150 & 270 lpm
- Motor & Drive Ratings Available in – 0.55 or 1.1 kW
- Modular Design for Flexibility
- Save on Water, Time & Energy costs
Field proven for Australian conditions, Fhoton SolarPAK from Franklin Electric meets the challenges of harsh and remote environments.
- High flow system for faster tank fill & significant water output
- Proven motor & pump technology for long-term reliability
- Robust IP55, NEMA 3 drive enclosure minimizes impact of wildlife, insects, dust, & weather
- DC and AC power inputs with auto-switching between the solar array & an AC backup source
- Seven segment controller display shows real-time input watts & system status
- Remote telemetry capability through a RS-485 continuous data port
- MPPT (Max Power Point Tracking) for maximizing efficiency of input power
- Soft start feature prevents water hammer & increases system life
- Simple installation & no required maintenance
- Built-in diagnostics & protection
- C-tick & cULus approved
Fhoton SolarPAK is available in variety of configurations and the Fhoton variable speed drive controller supports submersible pumping operations across a wide range of applications:
- Livestock watering
- Tank/cistern Filling
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Rural & Remote Water Supply
- Irrigation Systems
- Wildlife Refuge & Game Farms
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Effluent & Greywater Pumping
- Franklin Electric 4" submersible motor
- Franklin Electric 4" submersible pump
- SubDrive solar controller
- Flow switch with 30 ft (10 m) cable
- Variety of flow rates available: 5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 or 90 US gpm (18, 25, 30, 45, 70, 100, 150 or 270 lpm)
- Motor & drive ratings available: 0.75, 1.5 or 3.0 hp (0.55, 1.1 or 2.2 kW)
- Solar energy is abundantly available
- Non polluting
- Easy to install & operate
- Eco friendly
- High Efficiency
- Not dependent on conventional (& costly) energy – electricity grid or diesel or gasoline
- Able to be installed & operated in remote areas
- Highly reliable & trouble-free operation & performance
Moving water is our business
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pumps, motors, drives, controllers and world-leading solar pumping solutions for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.
With over 75 years of experience providing technical services across a range of industry sectors, Franklin Electric is also a leader in the irrigation industry – providing support and advice even in the most remote rural areas. With a team of experts to ensure the highest quality of performance to keep you pumping now and into the future.
Leading the industry in service standards.
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about the Frankln Electric Fhoton™ SolarPAK and other great Franklin Electric solar water pumping solutions!
Independent Experts –
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you