Franklin Electric Fhoton™ SolarPAK
Complete All-In-One Package for Efficient Solar Water Pumping
Fhoton™ SolarPAK from Franklin Electric is a complete all-in-one package which is a robust, flexible and cost-effective – the ideal system solution to your solar water pumping requirements.
By utilising quality components, innovative thinking based on global market inputs and unsurpassed technical expertise in groundwater pumping, Franklin Electric has developed a rugged, modular high-output system which tackles the challenges of harsh and remote Australian environments. No other system delivers the features, benefits, reliability, flexibility and ease of operation in just one package — Fhoton SolarPAK.
Franklin Electric have an extensive line of Australian field-proven solar water pumping solutions across a variety of pumping applications, including livestock watering, tank/cistern filling, wildlife refuge and game farms, rural water supply for farms and homes, irrigation systems, fountains, vineyards, renewable energy projects, effluent pumping, rain harvesting and more.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy the Fhoton™ SolarPAK and other great Franklin Electric products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management –Irrigear® Independent Experts.
In Australia, with solar panels now as cost effective as ever, there's never been a better time to install a Fhoton SolarPAK solution. So make the ‘Bright’ choice and harness the power of the sun to pump water wherever and whenever you need it.
- Australian Proven Solar Pump Technology
- All-In-One Package
- Pump, Motor, Controller, Mounting
- Modular Design for Flexibility
- Save on Water, Time & Energy costs
Field proven for Australian conditions, Fhoton SolarPAK from Franklin Electric meets the challenges of harsh and remote environments.
- High-flow system for faster tank-fill & significant water output
- Proven motor & pump technology for long-term reliability
- Robust IP66, NEMA 4 enclosure minimises impact from wildlife, insects, dust & weather
- DC solar array
- Operating status indicated by multi-color LED
- Soft-start feature prevents water hammer & increases system life
- Allows use of new solar array or retrofit to existing array (subject to size & performance check)
- Simple installation with no required maintenance
- Built-in diagnostics & protection
- Built-in pressure switch delay timer
Fhoton SolarPAK is available in variety of configurations and the Fhoton variable speed drive controller supports submersible pumping operations across a wide range of applications:
- Livestock watering
- Tank/cistern Filling
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Rural & Remote Water Supply
- Irrigation Systems
- Wildlife Refuge & Game Farms
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Effluent & Greywater Pumping
- Franklin Electric 4" submersible motor
- Franklin Electric 4" submersible pump
- Fhoton Solar controller
- Variety of flow rates available: 18, 25, 30, 45, 70, 100, 150, or 270 lpm
- Motor & drive ratings available: 0.55kW or 1.1 kW
Moving water is our business
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pumps, motors, drives, controllers and world-leading solar pumping solutions for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.
Available from your local Irrigear® Indepent Experts. Find out more about the Frankln Electric Fhoton SolarPAK and other great Franklin Electric solar water pumping solutions!
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you