You'll find a range of Polymaster products at your local Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Innovative Products Engineered with Confidence
A proud Australian business since 1994, Polymaster has earned an industry leading reputation through reliable products and honest, trusted, dependable service. Family-owned and operated, Polymaster offers an extensive range of products for agricultural, rainwater and industrial applications. With an emphasis on sustainable, premium quality design and manufacturing processes Polymaster offers reliable customer support, backed by solid product warranties, a robust distribution and delivery network.
Polymaster’s quality promise means you can experience products that will last. It is what they have built their products, and reputation and business around. Polymaster uses top grade materials. Products are trialed and tested at every point in the design and manufacture process, and are all backed up with global quality and process certifications – these things are just the starting point of Polymaster’s promise of quality.
Polymaster’s range of water tanks are extensive – from large Round 50,000 litre Tanks to Slendastyle™ and Slimline Tanks suitable for small spaces, Underground Tanks for when you don’t have room on your property and Septic Tanks with a design life of 15 years. A range of builder’s tank and pump packages are the ideal solutions for builders and plumbers looking for a quick and easy way to achieve a 6-Star Energy Rating for their new developments. Polymaster’s Septic Tanks come pre-assembled with baffles and fittings already installed.
Polymaster are trusted to deliver solutions, and they do just that, at every scale. Whether it’s a humble backyard water tank, complex chemical storage or vital firefighting equipment, Polymaster take on the responsibility their customers put in them because they know Polymaster have the unrivalled experience to deliver.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Polymaster Group products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
- Large Water Tanks
- Small Water Tanks
- Underground Tanks
- Septic Tanks
- Stock Water Troughs & Tanks
- Fertiliser Tanks & Self-Draining Vessels
- Feeders & Animal Care
- Milk Feeders
- Cartage Tanks
- Bulk Storage
- Farm Equipment
- Diesel & AdBlue® Storage
- Spill Containment & Safety
Polymaster’s wide range of rainwater tanks are designed to suit your property, from round to Slendastyle™ and Slimline water tanks – Polymaster has what you're looking for. Certified Round Rainwater Tanks, are made to the highest industry standards. Polymaster Round Rainwater Tanks are available throughout Victoria, South Australia, and southern New South Wales. They are manufactured to the highest quality, and are certified to:
• AS/NZS 4766:2006 Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
• AS/NZS 4020:2002 Australian Standard for drinking water
• AS 2070 Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standard for food contact.
Polymaster’s Round Rainwater Tanks are made from high quality materials, our round certified tanks up to 50,000 litres come with a 20-year warranty (RWT range). Our PolyChoice tanks have a 10-year warranty.
- Round Rainwater Tanks (200-50,0000ltr)
- Slimline Rainwater Tanks (600-5,000ltr)
- Septic Tanks (3,100ltr & 4,550ltr)
- Underground Rainwater Tanks (3,300 & 5,000ltr)
- Retention Detention Tanks (200-50,000ltr)
- Waterguard Round Rainwater Tanks (200-9,000ltr)
- Waterguard Slimline Rainwater Tanks (2000-3000ltr)
- One-piece construction with no joins, seams, or part lines down the walls; and we do NOT remove the top of tanks for transport.
- Traditional corrugated wall profile cannot be substituted for strength and appearance.
- Self-supporting roof design has a certified patent and registered design, eliminating the need of a roof support pole.
- Molded lugs in the roof of the tank enable easy lifting and can be used as tiedown points.
- Food grade polyethylene used for all Polymaster rainwater tanks is also fully UV stabilised in all colours.
Find all your agricultural storage needs in one place, from sturdy hoppers, bins, and boxes to tractor roofs and silos, Polymaster have all the affordable storage and equipment solutions you need. Built with the Australian climate and needs in mind!
- Stock Water Troughs (160-4,500ltr)
- Stock Water Tanks (4,500-27,000ltr)
- Feeders & Drinkers (5-45ltr)
- Calf Feeding (1-800ltr)
- Storage Tanks (9,000-50,000ltr)
- Diesel Tanks (600-10,000ltr)
- Portable Diesel Ute Packs (100-800ltr)
- Aquaculture 200-9,000ltr)
- AdBlue Tanks (2,000-10,000ltr)
- Portable AdBlue Ute Packs (100-800ltr)
- Firefighting & Water Cartage (200-3,000ltr)
- Farm Storage Equipment
Innovative Products Engineered with Confidence
Polymaster Group is a family-owned Australian manufacturer and is a leader in quality poly storage products for agriculture, urban and industrial applications. Polymaster products are designed and built to withstand the harsh Australian conditions as well as complying with industry standards.
Polymaster produce a variety of agricultural tank solutions, including rainwater tanks, stock troughs, animal feeders and drinkers, aquaculture tanks and accessories, firefighting and water cartages, storage and farm equipment, diesel tanks, and AdBlue® tanks.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts for more information about how the Polymaster range of products can help solve your water, diesel, chemical and feed storage needs.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you