Nelson R3030 Rotator® Pivot Sprinklers
3030 Series with Multi-Function 3NV Nozzle - Press, Spin, Click
Nelson Pivot Rotator® Sprinklers are the world’s premier pivot sprinklers, featuring the widest throw on drops and highest uniformity.
Nelson Rotator® Sprinklers operate with a field-proven drive principle and simplicity of design with only one moving part. You can expect the highest levels of reliability and long wear life under tough field conditions.
Greater Throw Radius
As rotating-type sprinklers the Nelson R3000 Series and Nelson R3030 Series produce a wider pattern resulting in a lower application rate, reduced runoff and longer soak time.
The Rotator greatly improves uniformity because of the increased overlap from adjacent sprinklers.
Reduced Wind Drift and Evaporative Loss
The Rotator more than meets the challenge of putting a rotating type sprinkler on drop tubes — down out of the wind — to minimise wind drift and evaporative loss.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Nelson R3030 Rotator® Pivot Sprinklers parts and accessories from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Proven reliability and built tough for Australian conditions the Nelson R3030 Rotator Pivot Sprinkler Series feature:
- Greater Throw Radius
- Reduced Wind Drift & Evaporative Loss
- Colour-Coded Nozzles
- Versatile Modular Design
Press, Spin, Click
At the heart of the Nelson 3030 Series Pivot Sprinkler is the new 3NV Nozzle. This innovative dial-nozzle combines multiple functions – nozzle flush, line flush, shutoff - all without removing the nozzle.
- Prevent Overwatering – Use the integrated shutoff to selectively turn off sprinklers, especially in the first span. Eliminates the need for a ball valve on every sprinkler.
- Superior Flushing – A quick and simple turn of the nozzle is all it takes to clean plugged sprinklers.
- Save Labour – 3NV systems are easier to install and maintain.
Integrated – The modular design works with existing 3000 Series cap, plate, fittings, and regulators. You simply need a new nozzle and body to get the full benefits of the 3030 Series.
Greater Throw Radius – Nelson's Pivot Rotator® features the greatest throw distance available on drop tubes. As a rotating type sprinkler the Rotator® produces a wider pattern resulting in a lower application rate, reduced runoff and longer soak time.
Reduced Wind Drift & Evaporative Loss – The Rotator® more than meets the challenge of putting a rotating-type sprinkler on drop tubes — down out of the wind — to minimize wind drift and evaporative loss.
Colour-Coded Nozzles The 3NV Nozzle system is at the center of the 3030 Series Pivot Product line with easy-to-identify, wear-resistant, precision- accurate nozzles. This innovative dial-nozzle combines multiple functions so you can “micro-manage” your system. PRESS, SPIN, CLICK between "on", "off", "flush" and "line flush" functions.
Versatile Modular Design Because no one sprinkler is right for all conditions, the 3030 Series features modular design components which are easily changed with a simple push and turn. You may want to start out the season with one configuration and change to a different one later.
- Performance Pressure: 0.7-3.4 bar (10-50 psi)
- Diameter: 15.2-22.6 m (50-74 ft)
- Nozzle Size: #12-50
The 3NV Nozzle System is at the center of the 3030 Series Pivot Sprinkler – featuring easy to identify wear-resistant, precision-accurate colour-coded 3NV Nozzles and colour-coded Multi-Trajectory Plates:
– Developed for exceptional uniformity and coverage in dense crop canopies.
– Optimised for corn: Reaches over and through high, dense crops to get water where it's needed most.
– Engineered streams: Multi-trajectory plate grooves provide both the widest throw and wind fighting.
– Pressure: 1-2 bar (15-30 psi)
– Diameter: 14-20.7 m (46-68 ft)
– Nozzle Size: #14-50
– The highest uniformity sprinkler package on the market is perfect for high value crops.
– Ultimate uniformity: The unique mix of droplets, created by the multi-trajectory streams, prevents soil surface sealing and spreads water out to lower the application rate.
– The package of choice for potatoes: A gentle and extremely uniform application to grow the best yield and grade for potatoes.
– Pressure: 1-2 bar (15-30 psi)
– Diameter: 14.6-18.9 m (48-62 ft)
– Nozzle Size: #14-50
– High uniformity and gentle water application at low pressures.
– The olive plate is a low-pressure version of the brown plate. It is designed to give the absolute highest uniformity at the lowest possible pressure.
– Pressure: 0.7-1 bar (10-15 psi)
– Diameter: 11.6-17.7 m (38-58 ft)
– Nozzle Size: #12-50
Innovation in irrigation
Nelson Australia is a leading Australian distributor of technically advanced irrigation equipment, offering premium irrigation equipment for the Australian agricultural, landscape turf, environmental control and golf industry sectors. Available through a network of irrigation dealers across Australia, Nelson equipment is for operators who require professional quality and reliability.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Nelson R3030 Rotator Series Pivot Sprinklers – as well as the entire range of hoses, valves and fittings from Nelson Australia.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you