Senninger® i-Wob2 Irrigation Sprinklers
Introducing the next generation of Senninger® Wobbler sprinkler technology.
Outstanding uniformity and gentle rain-like application.
Produced in 1978, the Senninger® i-Wob is the most imitated sprinkler in the industry, which means others know the proven value of Wobbler® technology. It provides the most uniform water application ever tested.
The combination of a rotating grooved deflector with wobbling action delivers a consistent droplet size over a large area of coverage at low pressure. The i-Wob’s low application intensity, unmatched uniformity, and large area of coverage has made it a leading product in helping growers irrigate more efficiently in over 85 countries worldwide.
Senninger® has improved on the i-Wob® design with the next generation i-Wob2. Featuring a protective shroud that doubles as a nozzle carrier, the i-Wob2 is capable of better withstanding harsh operating conditions.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Senninger® i-Wob2 Sprinklers and other HR Products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management Irrigear® Independent Experts.
- Protective shroud protects the sprinkler’s wear surface from splashing from adjacent sprinklers, grit & direct UV damage
- Improved wear surface for longevity
- Shroud also doubles as a nozzle carrier, making renozzling quick & easy
- Low pressure – High Performance
- Unprecedented three-year warranty on materials, workmanship & performance
Wobbler technology –
rotation of grooved deflector coupled with wobbling action – provides the most uniform water application. Wobbler sprinklers distribute droplets with lower application intensity over a large area of coverage at low pressures.
UP3 Nozzle –
UP3 snap-in nozzles are easy to remove for cleaning or changing. To remove the nozzle simply pinch and pull, then place and click to re-install. There is no need to disassemble or remove the sprinkler. The colour coded nozzles are highly visible and easy to identify. The nozzle numbers (corresponding to orifice sizes in 64ths of an inch) are visible on the ears, with half sizes denoted beneath the second digit and the notches on the lower edge of the nozzle.
Four Deflector Models –
The I-WOB2 is available with four (4) different deflectors. This allows you to select the droplet size and trajectory to best suit your installation, soil and crop needs:
- I-WOB2 Black Deflector – Trajectory: Standard Angle / Surface: 9-Grooves / Droplet Size: Medium Droplets / Ideal for: Silty & Loamy Soils
- I-WOB2 Blue Deflector – Trajectory: Low Angle / Surface: 9-Grooves / Droplet Size: Medium Droplets / Ideal for: Silty & Loamy Soils
- I-WOB2 Grey Deflector – Trajectory: Standard Angle / Surface: 6-Grooves / Droplet Size: Small Droplets / Ideal for: Tight, Clay Soil
- I-WOB2 White Deflector – Trajectory: Low Angle / Surface: 6-Grooves / Droplet Size: Large Droplets / Ideal for: Sandy Soils
Outstanding Uniformity and gentle rain-like application. Produced in 1978, the Senninger i-Wob is the most imitated sprinkler in the industry, which means others know the proven value of Wobbler® technology. It provides the most uniform water application ever tested.
Low Pressure. High Performance.
- Wobbler technology produces low application intensity to preserve soil integrity
- Low pressure operation – 6 to 15 psi (0.41 to 1.03 bar) – saves money and energy
- Unique rotary action with the wobbling grooved deflectors delivering a consistent droplet size
- Outstanding uniformity over a large area of coverage
- Four different models available based on desired trajectory and droplet size
- Exclusive below-the-nozzle weight eliminates the need for heavier, conventional drop weights
- UP3 snap-in nozzle is easy to remove for cleaning or changing. To remove the nozzle simply pinch and pull, then place and click to install
- The protective shroud doubles as a nozzle carrier for two extra nozzles
Quality irrigation equipment
Founded in Western Australia, HR Products have five fully stocked distribution centres in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. Our team of irrigation professionals are dedicated to ensure that you have the best products and service to make sure you get the best information for project requirements.
National Information Centre: HR Products Western Australia:
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about Senninger® i-Wob2 Sprinkler and other great water- and energy- saving solutions from HR Products and Senninger®.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you