HR Products BIL WPD Water Meter
Pattern Approved Woltman Parallet Design (WPD) Turbine Water Meter
The BIL WPD Water Meter is a highly accurate pattern approved water meter tested in Australia for use in non-urban applications.
The BIL WPD Water Meter is used for accurately measuring a wide range of flow rates with a mainly constant flow rate profile.
The housing and internals are hydrodynamically optimised for highly accurate and stable measurement. Combining the use of high-quality composite plastics with a specially enhanced impeller bearing ensures consistent performance over the operational life of the water meter.
The pattern approved BIL WPD Water Meter is designed and tested over a wide measuring range and provides accurate measuring results over a long period making it suitable for all non-urban applications where NMI-M10 Pattern Approved meters are required between 50mm and 300mm diameter.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy BIL WPD Water Meters and other great products from HR Products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
- Pattern Approval Number NMI 14/3/54
- Wide Measuring Range, Small Pressure Loss
- Long-term Accuracy and Stability
- Waterproof (IP68)
- Solid Cast Iron Construction
- Table E Flanged Inlet/Outlet
- Compatible with Approved LIDs (Local Intelligent Devices) for Non-urban WaterNSW Metering Regulations
The HR Products BIL WPD Water Meter is used for accurately measuring a wide range of flow rates with a mainly constant flow rate profile.
- Wide measuring range, small pressure loss
- Low starting flow and high overload security
- Pulse output with integrated reed switch
- Long-term accuracy and stability
- Swirl-reducing inlet design
- Replaceable measuring internals
- Water-proof (IP68), hermetically sealed, glass/copper register
- Solid cast iron construction with durable epoxy coating for exposure to field applications
- 50mm – 300mm (2” – 12”)
- Table E flanged inlet/outlet
- Compatible with approved LIDs (local intelligent devices) for non-urban WaterNSW metering regulations
The pattern approved HR Products BIL WPD Water Meter is designed and tested over a wide measuring range and provides accurate measuring results over a long period making it suitable for all non-urban applications. To access the NMI Certificate of Approval click on the link below:
- For the measuring of high flow rates
- For horizontal or vertical installation
- For cold water up to 50°C
- For applications where NMI-M10 Pattern Approved water meters are required
For monitored irrigation installation requirements, refer to your relevant Government authority for standards, certifications and approvals.
For other general applications:
• The water meter may be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position. For vertical positions the flow should always be upwards.
• The meter must be installed to ensure the pipe and water meter are full of water whilst operating.
• Prior to installation, the pipeline should be thoroughly flushed to remove any debris or contaminants.
• Straight pipe sections before and after the meter are:
• For DN50 water meters: 5x diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 2x diameter of straight pipe after the meter;
• For DN80 to DN300 water meters: 10x diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 5x diameter of straight pipe after the meter; and
• Where diameter refers to the nominal diameter of the water meter.
Quality irrigation equipment
Founded in Western Australia, HR Products have five fully stocked distribution centres in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. Our team of irrigation professionals are dedicated to ensure that you have the best products and service to make sure you get the best information for project requirements.
National Information Centre: HR Products Western Australia:
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about the range of BIL WPD Water Meters and other great water- and energy- saving solutions from HR Products.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you