You'll find a full range of DKSH Australia cables and accessories at your local Irrigear® Independent Experts.
For over 40 years DKSH Australia has been serving all types of manufacturers, electrical contractors, system integrators and electrical wholesale clients with premium products from leading brands.
Comprising an Australian national network of local State-based sales, customer service and warehouse operations, DKSH offers exceptional availability and one-stop shop convenience across a comprehensive range of cables, electrical accessories and complete solutions for all applications.
DKSH are your packaged solution provider of quality electrical products and services to the electrical industry.
Our new, fully owned and operated 6,823 square metre national distribution centre in Braeside, southeast of Melbourne is the hub for DKSH Cables & Electrical, offering enhanced customer and client service capabilities through efficient, accurate and on-time product distribution.
The warehouse includes 800 square metres of electrical harnessing facilities manufacturing custom-made assemblies, solar leads and connectors. Our warehouse management system connected to DKSH’s global SAP platform provides efficient, accurate and on-time order fulfillment.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy DKSH Australia cables, accessories and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
DKSH Australia serves all types of manufacturers, electrical contractors, system integrators and electrical wholesale clients with premium products across a wide winde of industry sectors, including:
- Cranes, conveyors and lifts
- Electrical contractors
- Food and beverage
- Generator and plant hire
- Mass transit
- Materials handling
- Mining, oil and gas
- Stage, theatre and film
- Switchboard builders
- Water and waste water
DKSH Australia offers a range of specialist cable and electrical products for the Water Industry, ideal for applications including:
• Irrigation Monitoring
• Special Manufacture
• Vertical Farms
• Water / Wastewater Treatment
• Water Lighting Projects
• Water Pump Station
DKSH Australia Cables and Electrical Products – All Cables Are Not Created Equal
What makes DKSH cable and submersible pump cable different?
• For submersible application – it’s rubber EPR/CPE (the preferred cable for installations by pump manufacturers) not PVC/XLPE (remember to ask for data sheets to see what cable you are getting and check your pump manufacturer for cable recommendation /warranty; don’t void your investment)
• Certified 500m submersible
• Tinned copper wires
• Chemical /oil resistant
• UV resistant
• Metre marked
DKSH Australia featured products in cables and accessories include:
- Submersible Rubber Cables Multi Core: RALOS
- Submersible Rubber Cables Single Core: RALOS
- Screened Rubber Cables: HELUKABEL®
- Orange Circular Cables
- XLPE Cables
- Control Cables: HELUKABEL®
- Mining Cables: TFKABLE
- Building Wire: TFKABLE
- DC Solar Cable: Stäubli & RALOS
- Solar Earthing Solutions: Wiley
- Solar Connectors: Stäubli
- DC Circuit Breakers: NOark
- IP67 and IP68 Connectors, Plugs and Sockets: Wieland; Wieland RST® Micro, RST® Mini, RST® Classic
- IP67 Industrial Plugs and Sockets: MENNEKES®
- Multipole Connectors: Wieland
- Power SuppliesWieland
- Enclosures: NOark & ETA
- Conduits: Weyer
- Cable Entry Systems: icotek®
- Project Capabilities Low, Medium, and High Voltage Cables
DKSH Australia. Industry leader for Irrigation/Aquaculture Cables & Accessories
DKSH Australia is a leading supplier of industrial services and technologies. DKSH offers a broad range of products including cables and connectors for power, control, instrumentation, telecommunications and data applications, electrical enclosures in both metal and plastic, low voltage control and monitoring products and electrical cable handling, protection, mounting and installation systems.
• Australia Wide Warehousing
• DKSH offers premium products from leading brands you can trust.
• Industry Leader For Over 40 years
• Large Stock Holding
• Competitive Pricing
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts for more information about how DKSH Australia cables and accessories can help solve your water management needs
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you