Bore installation and retrieval made easy with Crusader Flexibore®.
When it comes to a new bore or bore replacement, Crusader Flexibore® flexible rising main is the perfect solution — it’s easy to use and saves you time and cost in handling, transport, installation and retrieval. The flexible nature of Flexibore® layflat hose is the preferred solution to using cumbersome steel or polypipe, without compromise in strength and pressure ratings.
Crusader Flexibore® is constructed by integrating thermoplastic polyurethane into a woven textile reinforcement of high-tenacity polyester. This textile reinforcement gives the hose flexibility and great tensile strength in one continuous length. Crusader Flexibore® hose can sustain both the submersible pump and water weight, requiring no safety cable. Crusader Flexibore® is a flexible riser that will suit many borehole applications and is compatible with most submersible pumps.
Crusader Flexibore® is manufactured in a large range of diameters from 32mm (1¼”) to 254mm (10”), with lengths defined by the maximum recommended application depth – Flexibore® 100 for application depths up to 100m; for ultra-deep wells, the Flexibore® 400 series can be installed to depths of up to 400m in a continuous length and handle 100 bar pressure.
Each roll of Crusader Flexibore® is fully tested and comes with a warranty.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Crusader Flexibore® and other great Crusader Hose products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Crusader Hose offer a flexible, mobile, easy-to-handle alternative to rigid piping, providing cost savings and a solution that is easy to transport. The Crusader Flexibore® rising main is a perfect solution for:
- Deep bore water pumping
- Potable water use
- Ease of installation
- Rapid retrieval
- Low-cost pumping
- Continuous length
Crusader Flexibore® - for simplified bore water retrieval.
Bore water retrieval can be a difficult task and has only recently been simplified with modern flexible hose technology. The revolutionary Crusader Flexibore® flexible rising main layflat bore hose ensures simple and effective bore water retrieval and can be installed and retrieved with great ease compared to rigid pipes.
Crusader Flexibore® is constructed by integrating thermoplastic polyurethane into a woven textile fabric of high tenacity polyester. The heavy-duty internal fabric gives the hose flexibility and great tensile strength in one continuous length. Since Flexibore® hose can sustain both the submersible pump and water weight, no safety cable is required. Flexibore® is compatible with most submersible pumps and is offered in a range of sizes to suit many borehole applications:
- Flexibore® 100 – available in 1.25" (32mm) & 2" (51mm) diameters. Designed for ground water pumping, boreholes up to 100m deep
- Flexibore® 150 – available in 8" (203mm) & 10" (254mm) diameters. Designed for ground water pumping, boreholes up to 150m deep
- Flexibore® 250 – available in a range of diameters from 1.5" (40mm) to 6" (152mm). Designed for ground water pumping, boreholes up to 250m deep
- Flexibore® 300– available in a range of diameters from 3" (76mm) to 6" (152mm). Designed for ground water pumping, boreholes up to 300m deep
- Flexibore® 400 – available in a range of diameters from 3" (76mm) to 6" (152mm). Designed for ground water pumping, boreholes up to 400m deep
Why Crusader Layflat Hose?
In many fluid transfer applications involving high volumes, the use of layflat hose can overcome limitations inherent to rigid pipes – which can be cumbersome and costly. Rigid pipes made from steel, poly or rubber section can require more joins, welds, machinery and manpower to install.
Crusader Hose layflat hose solutions can be deployed and retrieved quickly plus adapts to varying terrain. Layflat hose also has a small storage and transportation footprint plus low friction loss. Crusader Hose offers a range of layflat hose solutions to suit a wide range of applications:
- Flexidrag® Hose – for high pressure irrigation hose
- Waterlord® Hose – for mine dewatering application
- Aqualine™ Hose – for high pressure potable water bypass application
- Lancer™ Hose – for temporary potable water bypass
- Petroline® Hose – fuel transfer hose with anti-static wire
- Flexiline™ Hose – for industrial and construction as well as service bypass hose
- Fire Hoses – range of fire hoses available to suit various firefighting applications
- Hose Reel & Winder Systems – for rapid layflat hose handling solutions
- Hose Couplings & Testing Service
Customised Layflat Hose Systems
Crusader Hose is a world-leading Australian manufacturer of the most efficient systems for water delivery using flexible layflat hose.
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about Crusader Flexibore® and other great Crusader Hose products and solutions!
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you