Crusader Fire Hose Kit
Be Fire Ready. Protect your property with a Crusader Fire Hose Kit.
When it comes to protecting your family and property, the Crusader Fire Hose Kit is an excellent fire hose – popular choice for domestic and commercial fire fighting and fire protection purposes.
A Class H fire hose, the Crusader Fire Hose Kit is a great fire hose for households and those living in grassfire prone areas. It is lightweight very easy to handle and quick to deploy – anyone can use it.
This is a complete ready-to-go Crusader Fire Hose Kit, complete with a shut-off nozzle and fitted couplings. Due to synthetic construction, it is mildew resistant which means it is maintenance-free. It can be compactly stored when not in use. With Crusader Hose on your side, you have total peace of mind.
Crusader Fire Hose Kit Options
Crusader Fire Hose Kit is available in two different type of hoses:
• Excalibur® — Non-Percolating Fire Hose.
• Sabre® — Percolating Fire Hose.
Crusader Fire Hose Kit options are available in the following lenghts:
• 20m — the most common and popular length.
• 25m, 30m and up to 200m (custom lengths).
Like all our hose, Excalibur® and Sabre® comes with a 12-month full replacement warranty. Apart from being an outstanding fire hose, the Excalibur® and Sabre® are both versatile hoses that are also suitable for many high and low pressure fluid carrying duties.
This woven layflat fire hose is made from polyester with a synthetic rubber lining.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy the Crusader Fire Hose Kit and other great Crusader Hose products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Crusader Hose offer a flexible, mobile, easy to handle alternative to rigid piping, providing cost savings and a solution that’s easy to transport. While the Crusader Fire Hose Kit has been designed for firefighting and fire protection in mind, the kit can also be used for a range of other uses including –
- Commercial Fire Fighting & Fire Protection
- Residential Fire Fighting & Fire Protection
- Box Hose
- Industrial Water Transfer
At Crusader Hose, we produce hoses built to last for transferring most liquids – from drinking water to industrial or wastewater, to fuel and chemicals, in the volume and pressure needed. The Crusader Fire Host Kit comes complete with:
- Reliability when you need it most
- High pressure 5200kPa
- Mildew resistant for long life
- Standard brass male & female BSP fittings
- Easy to handle by anyone
- Shipped complete with clamps & fittings & shut off nozzle
- Secure stainless-steel clamps
- Easy operation & maintenance
- Light & quick to deploy
The Crusader Fire Hose Kit is just one of a complete range of firefighting and fire protection hoses and equipment available. Crusader Hose offer a range of flexible, mobile, easy to handle alternatives to suite a wide range of firefighting and fire protection applications:
- Excalibur® Hose – (Class H) economical synthetic polyester hose for domestic & commercial use
- Centurion® Hose – (Class H) tough high pressure spun fire hose for professional applications
- Centurion® Percolating Hose – premium spun percolating fire hose for extreme fires
- Sabre™ Hose – (Class H) synthetic polyester percolating fire hose for domestic use
- Rapier® Hose – (Type 3) high pressure, heavy duty PVC fire hose with added protection (available in red, yellow & blue)
- Cavalier® Hose – (Class H) lightweight, super strength PU coated fire hose with added protection (available in red & custom colours)
- Percoflex® Hose – premium spun percolating fire hose for extreme fires
- Fortex™ Hose – (Type 3) high pressure, rubber extruded fire hose
- Couplings & Fittings – available
- Hose Reel Systems
Customised Layflat Hose Systems
Crusader Hose is a world-leading Australian manufacturer of the most efficient systems for water delivery using flexible layflat hose.
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about Crusader Fire Hose Kit nd other great Crusader Hose products and solutions!
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you