Arcus Wire Group (AWG)
You’ll find a full range of irrigation products, including stainless steel and galvanised wire rope, fittings and accessories from Arcus Wire Group at your local Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Arcus Wire Group (AWG) is a recognised leader in wire rope and fittings across the marine, industrial and architectural sectors. With nearly 60 years’ experience, knowledge and expertise, AWG helps customers with wire rope projects of any size or complexity across Australia and internationally.
Knowledge: AWG’s expert team is available to help ensure you find right wire rope, fittings or swaging tools for specific irrigation applications. AWG can also assist with manufacturing and testing stainless steel and galvanised cables.
Quality: AWG is the exclusive supplier of the industry leading hamma® range of stainless steel wire rope and fittings. Manufactured by Korean Stainless Steel (KOS) and Kinzi, hamma® products are ideal for all outdoor uses including irrigation systems.
Customer Service: “We don’t just aim to meet your expectations and project requirements; we strive to exceed them while providing remarkable value”, David Sheedy, CEO, AWG.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy AWG products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Arcus Wire Group (AWG) supply the following products:
- Wire Rope
- Stainless Chain
- Tools, Swages & Ferrules
hamma® Stainless Steel Wire Rope is a 'compacted' strand wire rope. Compact strand wire increases the consturctional stretch of the wire, which results in breaking loads approximately 30% higher than conventional strands. There is no need to pre-stress the wire. hamma® X 7x19 is an essential product for the following industries:
• Cable Net Structures
• Bore Pump Cables
• Offshore Oil & Gas
• Shade Structure's & Tensile Membranes
• Steering Cables
• Yacht Rigging
hamma® X 7x19 is one of Australia’s leading 7x19 wire ropes. Wire lengths are available in the following Cut – 305m, 500m, 1000m and 3000m (other lengths available on request):
- hamma® X 7x19 is made up for 7 strands with 19 wires
- hamma® X 7x19 is a flexible wire rope and easily bent for a thimble eye termination
- hamma® X 7x19 is a versatile construction of stainless steel wire rope
- hamma® X 7x19 can be used in either fixed rigging or for limited working rope applications such as on a boat winch.
Arcus Wire Group also carry a range of stainless steel and galvanised wire rop, fittings and accessories (see listed below).
- Wire Rope Grips
- Galvanised Bore Pump Cables
- Stainless Bore Pump Cables
- Galvanised Travelling Irrigator Cables
- Slip Hooks (Eye End with Safety Latch)
- Twisted Shackles
- Twisted Shackles with Collar Pin
- D Shackles
- D Shackles with Collared Pin
- D Shackles Long
- D Shackles Long with Collared Pin
- Eye-Eye Turnbuckle
- Nicopress N5606 Battery Tool
- Nicopress N5606 Dies
- Nicopress Tin Plated Oval Sleeves
- Nicopress Stainless Steel Oval Sleeves
- Nicopress Copper Stop Ferrules
- Nicopress Aluminum Sop Ferrules
- Nicopress Hand Model Crimping Tool
- Nicopress 33V-CGB4 Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 64-CGMP Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 63V-XPM Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 51-F2-850 Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 51-MJ Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 3-F6 950 Swaging Tool
- Nicopress 3-G9-950 Swaging Tool
Stainless & galvanised wire rope, fittings & accessories
Arcus Wire Group (AWG) has been developing and supplying Galvanised & Stainless wire rope, fittings and accessories across the marine, industrial, commercial, irrigation and architectural sectors for nearly 60 years. AWG also offers a complete range of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and fittings for irrigation systems and projects.
AWG – Winner of the ASSDA (Australian Stainless Steel Development Association Fabricator Project of the Year Award 2022).
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Arcus Wire Group (AWG) range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you