- Agriculture & Farming
- Commercial, Industrial, Mining & Drilling
- Municipal & Government
- Landscaping, Turf & Gardens
- Pool & Spa
- Solar Pumping
- Pumping & Equipment
- Water Filtration & Purification
- Valves, Pipe, Fittings & Connectors
- Sprinklers & Systems
- Tanks, Storage & Systems
- Speciality Equipment & Solutions
Irrigear Independent Experts
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide.
Your local Irrigear store is used to dealing with tricky water and fluid management problems. How about a valve that maintains constant flow regardless of pressure? Or perhaps making salt water into drinking water. Suppose you need to pump very hot, salty, acidic water from underground or water containing solids. Maybe you need to pump highly corrosive chemicals.
Whatever your fluid issue, you’ll need specialised advice and matching products and systems to get the solutions you’re looking for. Whatever the need, if it involves pumping or moving liquid, your local Irrigear specialist can help.
They can also help you with remote monitoring, telemetry and control systems, soil moisture sensors, control panels and smartphone integration. But, if that’s not specialised enough, talk to your Irrigear store about travelling irrigators, large scale centre pivot and lateral move systems from the world’s leading suppliers. So, talk to your local Irrigear Independent Experts and get the right solution for your specialised fluid management need.
- Specialised water & fluid management knowledge.
- Australia's leading brands, products & solutions.
- Locally owned & operated. For locals.
- Latest solutions – saving water, energy & time.
Find an Irrigear® store near you