You'll find a full range of WiSA Products at your local Irrigear store.
WiSA is a leader in irrigation control and automation technology. WiSA solutions integrate with existing irrigation infrastructure, removing the need to change your existing equipment.
Our systems are modular by design, allowing customers to add to the system over time.
WiSA irrigation technology is suitable for all farm types and irrigation methods. Entire irrigation and fertigation systems can be managed from your computer, phone or tablet. Our solutions operate in manual, semi-auto or fully automatic modes, determined by the user. This technology is currently being used successfully across the world.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy WiSA Products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
WiSA technology has been designed, tested and manufactured in Australia.
- Aqualink Software to manage all aspects of an irrigation system with remote site access & real time alerts
- Automate and monitor- pumps, solenoid valves, flow meters, pressure sensors
- Davis weather stations
- EnviroPro soil moisture probes
- M.E.A. products - Weather stations & soil moisture probes systems via 3G to the Cloud or to WiSA Softwar
- Radio module units communicate to sensors & probes in any location on the farm
- Sentek soil moisture probes
- WiSA Ibis range tank monitor, tank fill operating a pump, Water detection unit - no PC required
WiSA has developed automation systems for irrigation control for over 15 years. Our automation systems can be applied to any industry:
- Golf Courses
- Parks & Gardens
- Pastoral farming,
- Waste Water
Smart Irrigation Management
Talk to your local Irrigear store to find out more about WiSA range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Independent Experts –
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you