Vinidex StormPRO® Polypropylene Pipe & Fittings
Vinidex StormPRO® pipes are twin-wall, corrugated polypropylene (PP) pipes for non-pressure drainage and stormwater applications. StormPRO® pipes provide an environmentally sensitive, cost-effective piping system for a wide range of applications.
Utilising modern co-extrusion techniques, StormPRO® pipes are manufactured with a smooth bore for optimum hydraulic performance and a corrugated outside wall for high stiffness-to-weight ratio. By combining the strength and toughness of advanced polypropylene (PP) materials with the structured wall design, StormPRO® pipes provide an environmentally sensitive, cost-effective piping system for a wide range drainage and stormwater applications.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Vindex StormPRO® Polypropylene (PP) Pipe & Fittings from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Vinidex StormPRO® System includes a range of polypropylene (PP) pipe and fittings including Vinidex PROgrommet and Vinidex PROsaddle.
Pipe size range: DN150 – DN900
Vinidex StormPRO® applications include:
- Roads – Infrastructure, Stormwater, Asset Renewal
- Rail – Stormwater Run-off
- Mining – Stormwater & Aggressive Ground
- Rural – Culverts & Land Drainage
- Land Development – Residential & Industrial
Vinidex StormPRO® is made from polypropylene (PP), making it tough in difficult environments and suitable for aggressive or saline soils.
Shorter installation time is also achieved through reduced heavy lifting equipment and backfilling. Above and below ground installations are possible.
- Strong Yet Flexible
- Crack Resistant
- Lower OH&S Risk
- Easy Installation
- Lower Project Cost & Shorter Installation Time
- Optimum Hydraulic Flow
With a simple and effective jointing method, a light-weight and strong yet flexible design, installing Vinidex StormPRO® pipes is easy.
Vinidex have developed a series of installation videos to demonstrate the simplicity of installation including handling, storage, jointing and trench work. These videos are available on the Irrigear Youtube Channel or through the Vinidex StormPRO® Complete Pipe Installation Video here or on this page (below):
- Vinidex StormPRO® Complete Pipe Installation Video
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Handling & Storage
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Trench Preparation
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Pipe Jointing
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Stormwater Connections
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Trench Zone (Support & Overlay)
- Vinidex StormPRO® Installation: Trench Fill & Cover Heights
- Size Range: 150mm - 900mm
- Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Classification: SN8
- Temperature: Suitable for continuous service temperatures up to 60°C & short-term discharge of up to 90°C
- Corrosion Resistant: (Consult Vinidex for detailed specifications)
- Location: Below & above ground installation
- Chemical Resistance
- Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 5065
- For installation guidance, see AS/NZS 2566.2
Systems & solutions
Vinidex supplies a comprehensive range of quality, durable pipe, fittings and irrigator solutions for all your irrigation needs. Vinidex prides itself on delivering complete solutions, nation-wide.
National Customer Service
For all enquiries please contact
Vinidex Customer Service Centre
Available locally from Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about Vinidex StormPRO® Polypropylene (PP) Pipe & Fittings and other great Vinidex solutions!
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you