Toro Aqua-Traxx® with the PBX Advantage
Increase yield, water use efficiency and crop quality
Toro Aqua-Traxx® premium drip tape can help increase yield, water use efficiency and improve crop quality by putting water and fertiliser right where they’re needed.
Manufactured in Australia, Aqua-Traxx® is moulded using Proportionally Balanced Cross Section (PBX) technology, providing unmatched clog resistance, durability and uniform output. The PBX technology and extra-large flow path optimises turbulence and maximizes clogging resistance providing greater reliability and more uniform output.
That’s the PBX Advantage.
Available in 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 mil wall thicknesses and 5/8”, 7/8” and 1-1/8” tube diameters, there is an Aqua-Traxx® PBX premium drip tape for every application.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Toro Aqua-Traxx® irrigation drip tape and other Toro Australia products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Toro Aqua-Traxx® –
- Premium Irrigation Drip Tape
- Proportionally Balanced Cross Section (PBX) technology
- Toro Quality
- Unmatched Clog Resistance & Durability
- Uniform Output
- Wide Range of Flow Rates and Emitter Spacings
- Manufactured & Tested in Australia
Toro Aqua-Traxx® PBX drip tape features a Proportionally Balanced Cross-Section (PBX) providing unmatched clog resistance. Designed and moulded with the highest precision, Aqua-Traxx PBX boasts a manufacturing consistency over 97 percent – the best in the industry. With Toro, you get greater reliability and more uniform output compared to ordinary tapes: That’s the PBX Advantage.
- Designed & moulded with the PBX Advantage for increased durability, clog resistance & uniform output
- Available in three diameters & six wall thicknesses, including more-affordable 5/8” (16 mm) 6 mil & 7/8” (22 mm) 8 mil
- Most flow rates require just 140-mesh (105 micron) filtration
- Easily identifiable double blue stripe to aid in correct installation
- Each coil laser etched with code & manufacture date for easy infield identification
- Precision laser incised outlet slit provides superior accuracy & consistency
- Emitter spacing options for all soils with widest selection of flow rates
- Accurate delivery of water & fertiliser
- Superior clogging resistance
- Seamless construction for durability
Innovative irrigation products
Toro Australia is a leading supplier of irrigation products to the landscape, agricultural, turf and domestic garden markets. These offerings are also complemented by an expansive range of mowers and turf care equipment for the residential, commercial turf and construction markets.
Talk to your local Irrigear® store to find out more about Toro Aqua-Traxx® PBX drip tape and the range of Toro Australia products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you