Philmac Connections for Rural B Pipe
The connection you can trust for connecting Rural B Pipe
The Philmac Rural range of Australian made compression fittings provides the perfect connection for Australian Rural B Class poly pipe. Installation is easy with a simple to use insert assembly – and the fitting allows for straight forward disconnection and reconnection. The Philmac Rural Compression Fitting Range has been manufactured from high performance advanced thermoplastic materials so it is resistant to corrosion and has the strength and durability to provide a long service life.
• Ease of assembly - Philmac Rural can be easily disassembled and reconnected simply by loosening the nut and taking the insert out of the body of the fitting. The pipe can then be freed.
• Self aligning inserts – Philmac Rural inserts are self aligning. Simply bring the insert into the body of the fitting and then tighten the nut with a wrench. As the nut tightens it will draw the insert into the body of the fitting to create the perfect seal every time.
• Interchangeability – Philmac Rural, EasyLOK and Metric components are all interchangeable.
• Unique Terracotta insert design – The flat face of the insert allows the installer to tap it into the pipe with ease. Because the insert does not need to pass over a seal there is no risk of damaging the seal during installation.
• Proven Performance – Philmac Rural has been a market leader in Australia for over 20 years, with a strong track record of performance in tough Australian conditions.
• Impact Resistance – Philmac Rural fittings are made from a high grade of
polypropylene to provide significant resistance to impact. There is always a risk of impact so the fitting must be tough and durable to provide a long life. At the same time if in the unlikely circumstances that the material should fail due to impact, it will result in a ductile rather than a brittle failure. This means that there is no risk of injury through a fitting explosion when used in a compressed air application.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Philmac Connections for Rural B Pipe and other great Philmac products and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management — Irrigear® Independent Experts.
Water is precious – Put your trust in a Philmac original:
- Fast and easy installation
- Ease of disassembly
- Rated to 900 kPa
- Bodies are interchangeable with Philmac 3G Metric fittings
- The fitting of choice when joining rural class B pipe
- Designed and made in Australia
Philmac Rural Fitting Range
The connection you can trust for connecting Rural B pipe
The Philmac Rural range of Australian made compression fittings provides the perfect connection for Australian Rural B Class poly pipe. Installation is easy with a simple to use insert assembly, and the fitting allows for straight forward disconnection and reconnection. A full range of configurations are available from ½” to 2”.
Trusted, reliable and hard working:
- Uniquely designed terracotta insert ensure ease of assembly
- Made from high quality materials
- Innovative Australian design
- Built to last for generations
- O-ring placement on insert protects from damage
- 20 year warranty
The connection you can trust.
Philmac have distribution centres across Australia ensuring you have easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
National Customer Enquiries:
The connection you can trust. All Philmac Rural fittings are manufactured at the state-of-the-art factory in Adelaide — and with distribution centres across Australia you are sure of easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
Available from your local Irrigear® Independent Experts. Find out more about Philmac Connections for Rural B Pipe and other great Philmac products and solutions that can help solve your next water management problem.
Independent Experts –
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you