Pentair STA-RITE® Signature 2000® HS Series Serviceable Borehole Pumps
Pentair STA RITE® SIGNATURE 2000 HS Serviceable Series borehole pumps have been redesigned and precision engineered for long term, trouble-free servicing.
Precision-engineered, high-quality, rugged STA-RITE® Signature 2000® HS Series stainless steel pumps deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough water. Heads to 188m and capacities to 219 lpm. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service. Floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking. These pumps feature the proven SignaSeal™ staging system.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Pentair STA-RITE® SIGNATURE 2000® SERIES pumps from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Applications for STA-RITE® Signature 2000® HS Series Pumps include:
- Multiple Housing
The HS Series has been redesigned and precision engineered for long term, trouble-free servicing.
- Premium quality internal check valve – spring-loaded design assures a longer lasting, positive seal to minimise water loss.
- Cast stainless steel intake & discharge – the #1 choice for proven corrosion resistance & durability.
- Enclosed Nylatron® intake & discharge – resists abrasion, self-lubricating for long dry-run capability.
- Unique floating impeller design – protects motor & internal mechanism from thrust & stress to help assure quiet, long-lasting performance.
- Ceramic wear surface – smoothes sand & grit to defeat abrasion damage.
- Rugged acetal impeller – resists abrasion, self-lubricating for long dry-run capability.
- Heavy-wall stainless steel shell – heavy wall thickness for unbeatable durability.
- Stainless steel suction screen – durability in aggressive water.
Proven Staging System: Our proven SignaSeal™ staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that when incorporated with our floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry.
Discharge: Corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel for durability in aggressive water. Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation.
Discharge Bearing: Self-lubricating Nylatron bearing resists wear from sand.
Intake: Corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel for durability in aggressive water.
Shaft: Positive drive from 7/16" hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel.
Coupling: Stainless steel press fit to pump shaft. Couples to all standard NEMA motors.
Shell: Highest grade, heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Threaded for easy servicing.
Hardware: All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel.
Check Valve: Durable internal spring-loaded check valve.
Cable Guard: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel guard protects motor leads. Tapered ends prevent pump from catching on well.
Max. Head: >188m
Max. Flow > 219LPM
Power Rating: 0.55-5.5Kw
Performance Series: 60, 80, 110, 190LPM series available
Number of Stages: 7-30 (model dependent)
Discharge: 1-1/4" BSP
Discharge: Stainless steel
Discharge Bearing: Nylatron®
Shell: Stainless steel
Suction Caps: Polycarbonate with stainless steel insert
Thrust Pads: Proprietary spec
Shaft & Coupling: Stainless steel
Intake: Stainless steel
Intake Screen: Polypropylene
Cable Guard: Stainless steel
Check Valve: Acetal †
Smart, Sustainable Water Solutions. FOR LIFE.
Pentair Onga® delivers a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world; with distribution center’s across Australia we are here to assist with all of your water needs.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you