NORMA IBC Tank Connectors
NORMA "NIBC50" IBC Tank Connectors - Durable and Proven
NORMA “NIBC50” Tank Connector are used with Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) tanks and is one of the latest additions to the extensive NORMA Water Management range.
IBC tanks are plastic containers that are designed to store 1000L of hazardous or non-hazardous liquids. They are frequently used by farmers, mining companies, and refuelling suppliers. Once emptied they are commonly used for storing rainwater. Generally, you will see these tanks in dry, drought-ridden regions where they are used as remote rainwater tanks.
Perfect Match for IBC Tanks - Dual Viton O'rings to ensure excellent chemical compatibility
IBC tanks come with a unique thread which is not compatible with Australian BSP threads. As such it can be difficult to adapt from these tanks to a working solution. For this reason, an IBC tank connector/adapter such as the “NIBC50” Tank Connector is a must!
IBC tanks are constructed of high-density polyethylene, or heavy-duty UV stabilised linear low-density polyethylene, with an external galvanised steel protective cage. The “NIBC50” is manufactured at one of NORMA Group’s plants, and the connectors are reusable, lightweight, safe, and reliable. The design incorporates dual Viton seals to ensure excellent chemical compatibility.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy NORMA "NIBC50" IBC Tank Connectors and other NORMA Pacific products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
NORMA "NIBC50" IBC Tank Connectors are simply the best IBC tank connector/adapter in the market:
- Easily converts the Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) Acme thread to BSP
- Comes standard with two Viton seals to ensure excellent chemical resistance
- Adapters have thick rubber washers to ensure a water tight seal
- Rigid glass reinforced polypropylene body provides dependable chemical resistance
- High quality BSP sealing thread
NORMA IBC Tank Connectors are the best IBC tank connector/adapter in the market:
- Adaptable – Easily converts the Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) ACME thread to BSP
- Chemical Resistant Washers – Comes standard with two Viton seals to ensure excellent chemical resistance
- Water-tight Seal – Adapters have thick rubber washers to ensure a water-tight seal
- Chemical Resistant Body – Rigid glass reinforced polypropylene body provides dependable chemical resistance
NORMA IBC Tank Connectors are easily identifiable with its green Viton washers. The part number and thread type are also imprinted on the body of the fitting.
- 60mm Acme thread with 6mm pitch x 50mm BSP
- Sealing washers are manufactured from Viton
- The body of the fitting is manufactured from glass reinforced polypropylene
- Body is ribbed to easily grip by hand or with tools
- Replacement washers are available
Customer Value through Innovation
With over 25 years’ experience in the Australian market, NORMA Pacific prides itself on supplying a broad and innovative product portfolio of the highest quality across three categories: Fluid, Fasten and Water Management. With a range encompassing over 35,000 products, we’re dedicated to providing the best product solutions to Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands, in six primary industries: Hardware; Plumbing; Irrigation; Agribusiness; Automotive/Heavy Duty; and Industrial.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about NORMA "NIBC50" IBC Tank Connectors as well as the entire range of Fluid, Fasten and Water Management solutions from NORMA Pacific.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you