Apex® XtraFlo® Trough Valve
Full Flow, Large & Medium Trough Valve
The Apex® XtraFlo® Armless Trough Valve is a compact diaphragm valve that is used for filling large troughs with a high flow demand. The armless design reduces the possibility of stock damage when compared with conventional brass arm valves. The valve offers a 30mm water level differential to reduce the pump wear.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy NORMA Group products and solutions including the Apex XtraFlo® Armless Trough Valve from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
The Apex XtraFlo® Armless Trough Valve comes complete with a float, allowing height adjustment for an accurate fill level. There is an optional long thread version to eliminate the need for a tank fitting, and the valve can be easily transformed with the XtraFlo® Conversion Kit.
- Innovative Design – Armless design reduces possibility of stock damage
- Non-Corrosive – Constructed from corrosion resistant materials
- Vast Applications – Can be bottom, side or top mounted
- Economical – 30mm water level differential reduces the pump cycles
- High Flow Rate – Capable of delivering 500 litres per minute
- Self-Cleaning – Patented self-cleaning mechanism
For Large Troughs, High Demand Compact armless diaphragm valve with full-flow high volume fill. The valve has a 25mm water level differential between opening and closing, reducing pump motor overload. Full-flow operation, the pump runs unrestricted until trough is full.
For Large Troughs and Header Tanks Requiring Backflow Prevention Use the adjustable arm top-entry XtraFlo valve for above water fill applications and backflow prevention. Arm length is adjustable to set water level and for greater opening and closing differential reducing pump wear.
- Long life
- High flow
- Armless - Less damage from stock (excluding top entry version)
- Full on, full off
- Bottom, side or top mount
- Long tail and top entry version available
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant
- All materials AS4020 approved (Water Quality Standard)
• Pressure range: 30-1200 kPa (4-175 psi)
• Temperature range: 1°C - 60°C
Standard & Approvals:
Apex is a Quality Endorsed Company ISO 9001. Lic. 4886.
• 25mm (1”) with 20mm (¾”) reducing bush
• 32mm (1¼“)
• 20mm (¾”) Long Tail
• 25mm (1”) Long Tail
Customer Value through Innovation
With over 25 years’ experience in the Australian market, NORMA Pacific prides itself on supplying highly engineered products with excellent performance for diverse applications. Tried and tested for the Australian market and Australian conditions, we are dedicated to providing the best product solutions in six primary industries: Hardware; Plumbing; Irrigation; Agribusiness; Automotive/Heavy Duty; and Industrial.
Our innovative product portfolio encompasses over 35,000 products of the highest quality, and spans across eight product categories: Fittings; Valves; Irrigation; Purification; Pumps; Industrial; Automotive; and Infrastructure. NORMA Pacific services Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific islands, via distribution centres located in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Apex XtraFlo® Armless Trough Valves as well as the entire range of hoses, valves and fittings from NORMA Group.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you