Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve
Full Flow Water Tank & Reservoir Valve With A High Flow Rate
Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve is a full flow acetyl sleeved valve, designed for fast filling of reservoirs and large header tanks. The dual levers allow the minimum and maximum water levels to be set to reduce pump run cycles, which saves electricity and increases the life of a pump. The valve is corrosion resistant and boasts an impressive 800 litres per minute flow rate. The valve can come supplied with two 150mm orange floats, or as a bare valve without floats. Black and orange floats are available separately.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy NORMA Group products and solutions including the Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
- Designed for Fast Filling of Reservoirs & Large Header Tanks.
- Full Flow, High Flow Rate.
- Dual Levers.
- Reduce Pump Cycles for Increased Pump Life Expectancy.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Up to 800 Litres per Minute Flow Rate.
- Available With or Without Floats.
- UV Stabilised.
Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve set arms 200mm apart for 65mm differential (minimum) and up to 375mm apart for 270mm differential (maximum) –
- Working pressure: 0 - 700kPa.
- Flow rates: 800L/min at 700kPa.
- Temperature range: 1°C - 60°C.
Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve is available to order with two orange floats or without floats. Black and orange floats are available separately.
- Full Flow: The valve is full flow to stop any water restrictions.
- Non-Corrosive: Constructed from corrosion resistant materials.
- UV Stabilised: Valves are UV Stabilised to continue to perform in harsh Australian and New Zealand environments.
- High Flow Rate: Capable of delivering 800 litres per minute.
- Serviceable: Valves can be serviced to increase the life of the valve.
Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valve is a high volume inlet control valve for pump fed large storage tanks or reservoirs.
- Inlet pipe must be horizontal and firmly mounted.
- Inlet flow may need to be reduced at inlet pressure above 485kPa.
- Under certain conditions it may be advisable to install a hammer arrestor.
- The fixed arm must not be bent.
- Tank Extenders and Extra Back Nuts may be used to provide required 6”(150mm) spacing between tank wall and valve body.
Customer Value through Innovation
With over 25 years’ experience in the Australian market, NORMA Pacific prides itself on supplying highly engineered products with excellent performance for diverse applications. Tried and tested for the Australian market and Australian conditions, we are dedicated to providing the best product solutions in six primary industries: Hardware; Plumbing; Irrigation; Agribusiness; Automotive/Heavy Duty; and Industrial.
Our innovative product portfolio encompasses over 35,000 products of the highest quality, and spans across eight product categories: Fittings; Valves; Irrigation; Purification; Pumps; Industrial; Automotive; and Infrastructure. NORMA Pacific services Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific islands, via distribution centres located in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Apex® Dual Level Reservoir Valves as well as the entire range of hoses, valves and fittings from NORMA Group.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you