You'll find a full range of NORMA Pacific products at your local Irrigear® Independent Experts.
For over sixty years NORMA Group have been working closely with suppliers and customers to develop products that boast outstanding functional performance. Hose clamps, pipe connections, retaining products or plastic products - regardless of its use, every NORMA brand product is designed, produced and delivered within the framework of a certified quality-management system. This development procedure is essential for achieving the innovative yet robust designs demanded by end-users.
Our distribution partners rely on both the quality we offer and our cooperation and support. Quality has always been, and remains, our hallmark.
For NORMA Pacific, quality is an all-embracing value. From product design to delivery and beyond, quality is embedded into all aspects of the company’s activities including its service to customers.
Regardless of its use, every NORMA brand product is designed, produced and delivered within the framework of a certified quality-management system. This development procedure is essential for achieving the innovative yet robust designs demanded by end-users. Quality has always been, and remains, our NORMA hallmark.
Our range encompasses over 35,000 products and we are dedicated to providing the best product solutions for water management in Australia. Hose clamps, pipe connections, retaining products, plastic products or pumps – NORMA Group has the solutions for you.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy NORMA Pacific products and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management – Irrigear® Independent Experts.
NORMA Pacific prides itself on supplying a broad and innovative product portfolio of the highest quality across three categories: Fluid, Fasten and Water Management:
- NORMA Pacific Fluid Pumps & Accessories – including PumpMaster®
- NORMA Pacific Fasten Clamps & Connectors – including NORMAClamp® and TORRO® Clamps
- NORMA Pacific Water Management Fittings & Valves
Our extensive product range includes, but is not limited to, the following product ranges and categories:
- Irrigation Products
- Threaded Fittings & Tank Fittings
- NDS Valve Boxes
- NORMA Metric & Rural Compression & Telescopic Fittings
- NORMA WDHC and FGR Clamps
- NORMACLAMP® TORRO® Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- Genuine NORMA® Cobra Clamps
- Ball Valves, Float Valves & Foot Valves
- Above Ground Pumps & Accessories
- Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps
- Borehole Submersible Pumps
- Engine Drive & High Pressure Firefighting Pumps
- Waste Water & Drainage Pumps
When you purchase a NORMA Pacific product you benefit from:
- Over 25 years experience in the Australian market
- Friendly, helpful & practical advice
- Quality designed & manufactured products that will stand the test of time
- Cost-effective water management solutions
Customer Value through Innovation
With over 25 years’ experience in the Australian market, NORMA Pacific prides itself on supplying highly engineered products with excellent performance for diverse applications. Tried and tested for the Australian market and Australian conditions, we are dedicated to providing the best product solutions in six primary industries: Hardware; Plumbing; Irrigation; Agribusiness; Automotive/Heavy Duty; and Industrial.
Our innovative product portfolio encompasses over 35,000 products of the highest quality, and spans across eight product categories: Fittings; Valves; Irrigation; Purification; Pumps; Industrial; Automotive; and Infrastructure. NORMA Pacific services Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific islands, via distribution centres located in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia.
Talk to your local Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about NORMA Group range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
1300 477 443
Find an Irrigear® store near you