Lowara Smart Pump Range
The new Lowara Smart Pump Range is an integrated intelligent pumping system with an electronically driven, permanent magnet motor. The new series is flexible, precise and more compact than ever.
Designed to “plug and play”, this series is all about the right combination of motor, variable speed drive and pump. It is easy to install and commission in both new and retrofit applications.
Lowara Smart Pumps can connect with up to three pumps at once with no need for an external control panel. It features state-of-the-art technology to optimise performance, communicate with other building systems, reduce energy usage and dramatically decrease operational costs.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy the Lowara Smart Pump Range and other Lowara products and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
The Lowara Smart Pump Range already meets the 2020 performance standards expected to be implemented by the EU with is “ultra-premium” IE5 motor and a power drive system of IES2 (highest efficiency class). This equates to up to a 50% savings in operating cost when compared to a similar standard non VSD pump
- 14% smaller in size
- Already meets EU 2020 directives today
- Harmonic and electromagnetic filters built in
- Intuitive interface & integrated control panel
- Low operating costs
- Plug & Play for easy installation
- Reduced mechanical stress & wear
- Available in horizontal & vertical multistage pumps
- Voltage: 208 to 240V
- Power: up to 1.5 kW
- Multipump capability: up to 3 units
- Power supply: single phase 50/60 Hz
- Comms: BACnet & Modbus standard in single pumps
- IES2 package with IE5 motors
- Enclosure rate: IP55
- Ambient temperature: -20°C / +50°C full power
- EMC: C1-category compliant with EN 61800-3 for residential environment
- Harmonics: compliant with IEC/EN 61000-3-2
304 Stainless Steel Casing
304 Stainless Steel Impellers
304 Stainless Steel Diffusers
Sic/Sic Mechanical Seal
A Xylem brand
Lowara stands for highly engineered, high quality, robust and reliable products and are distributed in Australia through:
Advanced Pumps Technologies – Western Australia (WA).
Brown Bros Engineers (BBEA) – Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), Tasmania (TAS) and Victoria (VIC).
WBS Pumps – Northern Territory (NT) and South Australia (SA).
Available locally from Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about Lowara Smart Pumps and other great Lowara solutions!
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you