Lowara DOC Series Submersible Pumps
Submersible drainage pumps for your clean and dirty water needs.
The Lowara DOC Series are submersible residential drainage pumps that are equipped with a magnetic float switch which allows installation in the narrowest spaces preventing clogging issues, offering better reliability than previous generation models.
Corrosion-resistant and compact, Lowara DOC Series Submersible Pumps are available in three versions with channel or vortex impellers. They can be supplied with or without a float switch:
- Lowara DOC – with open impeller
- Lowara DOC VX – with vortex impeller, giving 20mm free passage for dirty water with solids
- Lowara DOC GW – with non-clogging magnetic float switch for confined spaces
The Lowara DOC Series have built-in capacitors and the motor is cooled by the liquid being pumped. The DOC Series also has thermal overload protection in place to protect the pump in case of overheating.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Lowara DOC Series Submersible Pumps from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Lowara DOC Series Submersible Pumps:
- Robust Design
- Manual & Automatic Start
- Quick emergency drainage of floors down to 3mm
- Immersion up to 5m deep
Lowara DOC Series Pumps are ubmersible pumps for drainage, infiltration water and emptying of pools, ponds, tanks and reservoirs. They are available in three versions:
• DOC – with open impeller
• DOC VX – with vortex impeller, giving 20mm free passage for dirty water with solids
• DOC GW – with non-cloggin magnetic float switch for confined spaces
- Delivery: up to 14 m3/h
- Head: up to 11 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.25 kW to 0.55 kW
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 0°C to +40°C
- Liquids with suspended solids: DOC 3 and DOC 7 up to 10 mm, DOC 7VX up to 20 mm
- Insulation class: B
- Protection: IP68
- Length of cable: 5 m (for internal use), 10 m (for external use)
The Lowara DOC Pumps are mainly made of stainless steel and the motor has thermal overload protection which makes the DOC versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact.
- Pump body, Suction screen, Handle: Technopolymer
- Upper support and Impeller: Technopolymer
- Outer sleeve: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Motor casing: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Lower cover: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Screws and tie-rods: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Shaft: Stainless steel AISI 416
- Elastomers: NBR
A Xylem brand
Lowara stands for highly engineered, high quality, robust and reliable products and are distributed in Australia through:
Advanced Pumps Technologies – Western Australia (WA).
Brown Bros Engineers (BBEA) – Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), Tasmania (TAS) and Victoria (VIC).
WBS Pumps – Northern Territory (NT) and South Australia (SA).
Available locally from Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about Lowara DOC Series Submersible Pumps and other great Lowara solutions!
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you