Microlene Aquashield Filters
Aquashield Centurion UV Treatment Kits – for Water Filtration and UV Disinfection. These proven three-stage Filtration and Ultraviolet disinfection systems can provide continuous clean, safe and fresh tasting water from your rainwater tank.
In conjunction with pre-filtration, UV is the best practical option for treating drinking water and is widely used in disinfecting the drinking supplies of not just individual homes, but entire towns.
Automatic UV lamp and pump management systems ensure only disinfected water is delivered. Anti-cycling controllers eliminate energy wasting and nuisance pump cycling, maximising efficiency and convenience. This proven three stage treatment process is a pre-assembled, simple to install, wall mounted unit for treating household rain water tank supplies.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Davey Microlene Aquashield Centurion UV Treament Kits from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management, Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
This proven three stage process is a pre-assembled simple to install, wall mounted unit for treating household rain water tank supplies. There is a choice of two models depending on water flow rate required.
- Micron (μm) filtration for sediment reduction.
- Micron (μm) filtration for cyst reduction.
- Davey Steriflo UV disinfection technology for water safety.
- Flexibility to install with an existing pump or to a Davey home water pressure system.
- Installation flexibility to plumb from left to right or right to left.
Provides the surety of water filtration and disinfection for the safety of your family with this three stage UV water filtration and treatment system, consisting of:
- 20 μm pre-filtration for the removal of dirt, rust, sediment and debris reduction (step 1).
- 1 μm depth filtration for parasitic cyst reduction and further sediment reduction to reduce ‘shadowing’ of pathogens (step 2).
- Steriflo UV disinfection system with low pressure lamp and test tube quartz sleeve for easy cleaning and high performance (step 3).
- Universal flow direction. Left to right or right to left via the unique bracket.
- The active system can be mounted in under 5 minutes.
- Lamp count down timer with set limit of 9,000 hours (approximately 1 year) matches lamp life and ensures only disinfected water is delivered (cannot treat water contaminated by metails, chemicals or algal toxins).
- Intelligent pump shut-off if the system alarms. Ensuring disinfected water is supplied at all times (Subject to routine maintenance outlined in installation and operation instructions).
- Override function available if emergency water is required.
Filtration and disinfection of rain water.
Small and Medium home potable water supply.
Bore and surface water (subject to water quality).
Maximum flow rate: ASC50 (50 lpm) / ASC70 (70 lpm)
Maximum system pressure: 700 kPa
Water temperature range: 5 to 40°C
Maximum ambient temperature: 50°C
Lamp life: 9,000 hrs (1 year)
Supply voltage: 220-240V
Supply frequency: 50Hz
Output: 5.7A max
Depend on Davey
Davey Water Products designs, builds and sells prdoucts for transfer, conservation, treatment and filtration of water. Davey is recognised for quality brands such as Firefighter, Torrium, RainBank, Microlene, Filterpure, Steriflo, Acquasafe, ISOspec, FloodFighter, Silensor, PowerMaster, EcoMatic, ChloroMatic, SpaPower and PoolSweepa.
Davey have distribution centres in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania.
Find out more about Davey Microlene Aquashield Centurion UV Treatment Kits and other great water filtration and treatment solutions available from Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
1300 477 443
Enquiry form find out more
Find an Irrigear® store near you